- Selection of an unlimited number of coastal sites for each analysis
- Investigation of an unlimited number of wind directions for each specific site
- Description of each wind direction through statistical parameters (mean, standard deviation, etc.) of wind speeds
- Computation of probability density function, cumulative distribution function, duration and return period for the preselected range of wind speeds
- Analysis (including calibration and validation) based on most widely used probability distributions;
- Comparison of results with available field data
- Visualisation of results
- Suitable for designing and testing
OPTIONS FOR IO OPERATIONS
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Files (xlsx)
OPTIONS FOR GRAPHICS
- Standard Image Formats (jpeg, tiff)
- Portable Document Format (pdf)
Figure 1 illustrates some typical simulation results for the wind distribution at a specific site.
Figure 1. Cumulative distribution function (Y-Axis) versus speed (X-Axis) for different wind directions.