- Selection of an unlimited number of regularly shaped structures for each analysis
- Investigation of an unlimited number of angles of incidence for each structure
- Description of each wave direction through expected wave amplitude
- Analysis of progressive and standing waves
- Computation of force and torque amplitudes (6 degrees of freedom) as a function of wave length
- Comparison of results with available field data
- Visualisation of results
- Suitable for designing and testing
OPTIONS FOR IO OPERATIONS
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Files (xlsx)
OPTIONS FOR GRAPHICS
- Standard Image Formats (jpeg, tiff)
- Portable Document Format (pdf)
Figure 1 shows some simulation results outlining how maximum force amplitudes are influenced by structure dimensions and wave characteristics.
Figure 1. Relative dynamic force amplitude (Y-Axis) versus wave length (X-Axis) for different angles of incidence and amplitudes of waves.