- Selection of an unlimited number of gates for each analysis
- Description of each gate through geometrical and kinematical parameters (3D layout, discharge coefficient, etc.)
- Computation of discharge as a function of gate opening and upstream and downstream water levels
- Comparison of results with available field data
- Visualisation of results
- Suitable for designing and testing
OPTIONS FOR IO OPERATIONS
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Files (xlsx)
OPTIONS FOR GRAPHICS
- Standard Image Formats (jpeg, tiff)
- Portable Document Format (pdf)
Figure 1 illustrates typical head discharge relationships.
Figure 1. Head (Y-Axis) versus discharge (X-Axis) for different gate openings.