- Selection of an unlimited number of outfalls for each analysis
- Description of each outfall through nozzle data (diameter, loss coefficient, discharge coefficient, number, elevation, etc.)
- Definition of upstream conditions (elevation, head, etc.)
- Definition of downstream conditions (elevation, head, etc.)
- Computation of discharge as a function of differential head
- Comparison of results with available field data
- Visualisation of results
- Suitable for designing and testing
OPTIONS FOR IO OPERATIONS
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Files (xlsx)
OPTIONS FOR GRAPHICS
- Standard Image Formats (jpeg, tiff)
- Portable Document Format (pdf)
Figure 1 illustrates some typical simulation results.
Figure 1. Head (Y-Axis) versus discharge (X-Axis).