- Selection of an unlimited number of intakes for each analysis
- Description of each intake through standard data (diameter, mouth shape, inlet conditions, etc.)
- Definition of non-dimensional quantities (submergence, velocity, volume flow rate, etc.)
- Definition of non-dimensional relationships (similarity laws)
- Computation of submergence as a function of speed or discharge according to various formulations
- Comparison of results with available field data
- Visualisation of results
- Suitable for designing and testing
OPTIONS FOR IO OPERATIONS
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Files (xlsx)
OPTIONS FOR GRAPHICS
- Standard Image Formats (jpeg, tiff)
- Portable Document Format (pdf)
Figure 1 illustrates some typical simulation results.
Figure 1. Submergence (Y-Axis) versus discharge (X-Axis).